National Audit Director
Summary & Experience
Steven has extensive experience in audit and accounting services having worked in the industry since 2002 across both public and private sector clients. Included in his impressive list of clients who he has serviced in auditing and corporate services comprises a selection of listed companies, large and small propriety companies, aged care organisations, charitable and religious organisations, schools, government departments and agencies.
With a friendly and professional approach, Steven is committed to efficiency, quality and effective auditing, and will ensure you receive the highest level of auditing and corporate support.
In addition to his role as Audit Principal at National Audits Group, Steven is also the Chairperson of the Audit and Risk Committee at Riverina Water and the Deputy Chairperson for the Audit and Risk Committee at Wagga Wagga City Council.
- Registered Company Auditor #332313
- Public Practice Certificate
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (CA)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting Business Management) at Charles Sturt University
- Registered Superannuation Auditor 100009587
- External Examiner of the Law Society NSW
Areas of Specialisation
- External Audits
- Health and Aged Care
- Educational Institutions
- Not-for-Profit Organisations
- Registered Clubs
- Grant Acquittals
- Accounting, Legal & Real Estate Trust Account Audits
- Internal Control Procedures
- Audit Risk Assessments