Audit, Assurance and Advisory Manager | Technical and Standards Core Specialist
Summary & Experience
In 2010 Danielle commenced her professional career in audit and advisory services through her successful application of the cadetship program at a local firm. This program enabled her to complete her Bachelor of Business (Accounting) degree via distance while maintaining full-time employment within the industry.
During 2015 Danielle became a provisional member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ) and subsequently commenced her post graduate studies to become a Chartered Accountant.
With the high level of skill and technical ability she has obtained over the years, Danielle has a wealth of knowledge and understanding of the application of both the Australian Auditing Standards and the Australian Accounting Standards.
This knowledge and understanding lead to her appointment as National Audits Group (NAG’s) ‘in-house’ Technical and Standards Core Specialist.
- Provisional member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Bachelor of Business (Accountancy) at Charles Sturt University
- Justice of the Peace (# 216 471)
- Audit Engagements
- Review Engagements
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Risk Assessments
- Risk Responses
- Operating Effectiveness of Internal Control procedures
- Financial Reporting
- Cash Flow Management
- ASIC Reporting Requirements
- ACNC Reporting Requirements
- GST/IAS Lodgments
- Aboriginal Entities
- Registered Clubs
- Trust Account Audits
- Charitable and Not-for-Profit Organisations
- For Profits
- Agricultural Organisations
- Managed Investment Schemes and AFSL’s
- Public Interest Entities
- Grant Acquittals